Individual Therapy: $150 per 60 min session
Couples Therapy: $175 per 60 min session
Groups: $45 per person
Consultation: $50 (30 mins) individuals, $75 couples (50 mins).
A $25 fee ( individuals) or $37.50 fee ( couples) is required to book your consultation. An invoice will be sent to you for payment once the consultation is scheduled. At the time of your consultation appointment, you will be required to pay the remaining balance. *Please note, if you do not show up for your consultation, the booking fee is nonrefundable.
* Rates are subject to change.
Coaching/Consulting: Please contact the office to discuss your specific needs and rates.
Cigna (In- Network)
Aetna ( In-Network)
All other insurance Companies ( Out-of- Network)
Out-of-network refers to you paying out of pocket for your psychotherapy/counseling services. Since all insurance companies varies, some may or may not reimburse you for your out of pocket expenses. Upon your request, you will be provided with a receipt known as the “superbill” in order for you to request reimbursement from your insurance provider.
To help determine your insurance benefits, I’d recommend asking your insurance provider these questions listed below:
- Is mental health services part of my insurance benefit plan?
- How much is my deductible if any? Have I met my deductible?
- Am I limited to how many sessions per the calendar year I can use? If yes, what is my limit?
- Do I need to obtain written approval from my primary care physician for services to be covered?
Take note: Depending on your health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, the therapy services could be covered in full or in part. Please contact your insurance provider to determine how your plan will compensate you for therapeutic services.
Benefits of Forgoing Insurance and Paying Privately:
- Finding the right fit– Therapists who participate in insurance panels are accepted according to the insurance company’s discretion of the provider’s location, rates, and specialty. Therefore, your access to quality mental health is limited by insurance companies in addition to you finding a good fit to assist you with your mental health needs.
- Your treatment control– Most insurance companies have limits on the treatment type, session frequency, and session quantity. Some insurance companies have certain criteria you must meet for the insurance companies to continue with coverage for your sessions.
- Confidentiality – Insurance companies require your personal information and the therapist to provide a mental health diagnosis for them to provide payment or reimbursement for your therapeutic sessions. At your first appointment, you will sign a form that gives your therapist permission to communicate this information to your insurance company. Your insurance company can also request other information from your therapist (i.e session notes, initial assessment, etc) as needed. Please note that your therapeutic information is stored in your record; therefore, the information may be used by the insurance companies to determine your insurance rates and/or eligibility. Other agencies such as the armed forces, DMV, life insurance companies, etc may also use this information to determine qualification factors. If you are considering counseling for your minors, please keep this in mind.
R.E.S.T Counseling & Consulting accepts cash, check, and any major credit cards as forms of payment.
Please take note that a credit card is required to be on file, whether you are paying by cash or not, at the time of your initial appointment until the therapeutic relationship with your therapist has ended. Your card will be charged for a late cancellation or no show appointment according to our appointment cancellation policy. A copy of the policy will be provided to you at your request. Please note, you will be charged for the full rate of your session if you do not provide us with a 24-hour cancellation notice before your session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact the office for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to serving you!